We are dedicated to bringing our visitors a detailed list of Labrador Retriever Rescues. We feel that it is essential that people “Rescue” animals before buying them, and that’s why we’ve complied a list of some Labrador Retriever Rescues sites.
Are in your interested in getting your Labrador Retriever Rescue website listed on our site? If so please use our Contact Form and leave us a email.
Labrador Retriever Rescues:
Labs4rescue (http://labs4rescue.com) is a volunteer, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing a new life for rescued or displaced Labrador Retrievers and Labrador Mixes.
- All Labs4rescue dogs undergo an initial veterinary screening, treatment as required and then they are placed in loving foster homes for nurturing and further evaluation.
- Only Labs with socially acceptable behaviors, which can be responsibly placed, will be offered for adoption.
- All Labs offered for adoption have been vaccinated, spayed/neutered, started on heart worm prevention and have received treatment for any prevailing medical or health conditions.
- Labs4rescue also offers additional educational materials via brochure, educational events and articles within this web site.
- Our goal is to promote and advance responsible pet ownership.
- Labs4rescue is headquartered in Connecticut and has adopted dogs to residents of 34 states. The majority of the dogs adopted live in the Northeast region of the United States.
- Labs4rescue is a proud recipient of the Independent Charities Seal of Excellence that is awarded to the members of Independent Charities of America and Local Independent Charities of America that have, upon rigorous independent review, been able to certify, document, and demonstrate on an annual basis that they meet the highest standards of public accountability, program effectiveness, and cost effectiveness. These standards include those required by the US Government for inclusion in the Combined Federal Campaign, probably the most exclusive fund drive in the world. Of the 1,000,000 charities operating in the United States today, it is estimated that fewer than 50,000, or 5 percent, meet or exceed these standards, and, of those, fewer than 2,000 have been awarded this Seal.
- Labs4rescue says “Save a Lab, have a friend for life!”
Love of Lab’s (LOLIN, INC) mission is to reduce the euthanasia rate of Labrador Retrievers throughout animal shelters of the Midwest (ESPECIALLY INDIANA). LOLIN will accomplish this goal by increasing the public’s knowledge regarding the care, adoption and responsible ownership of the wonderful Labrador Retriever. No dog should have to die because we as humans have failed to provide for it.
American Lab Rescue is an all-breed rescue group specializing in Labrador and Labrador mixes. American Lab Rescue is an all-volunteer, 501c3 non-profit organization devoted to helping homeless dogs from puppy to senior age find loving forever homes.
We are a completely volunteer operated Lab and Lab-Mix rescue. We are dedicated to finding and saving neglected and unwanted labs from rural areas, as well as local areas, and finding them wonderful, loving homes to thrive in. We strive to teach the general public to spay and neuter their pets to help control the pet overpopulation problem. If anyone is interested in adopting, fostering a dog, donating or volunteering, please visit our website above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saving one wagging tail at a time!
Calgary Purebred Labrador Retriever Rescue is a non-profit adoption referral organization dedicated to placing Labrador Retrievers into new, carefully screened homes. The average age of the dogs they help to place is 2 to 5years old but occasionally they get younger dogs too. People who apply to adopt a dog through CPLRR must fill out an extensive application form, explaining why they want a Labrador Retriever, how they plan to care for the dog and what kind of home they will provide.
Labrador Retriever Rescue of North Texas is an all volunteer rescue group dedicated to making a significant impact in the area of pure bred Labrador Retriever Rescue work within North Texas with particular emphasis on the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex. LRRNT is dedicated to providing a needed public service. We have pledged ourselves to do all we can to alleviate the pain and suffering of the numerous stray, abandoned, neglected and unwanted pure bred Labrador Retrievers within our community. We further pledge to work with local animal control agencies, shelters, and humane societies to do all we can to prevent the needless death of adoptable Labrador Retrievers within their facilities. We will stress charitable and educational services in the form of quality shelter and volunteer foster care of unwanted, neglected and/or abused Labrador Retrievers until proper, permanent homes can be found. We will also provide advice to potential and current Labrador Retrievers owners about breed characteristics, behavioral and obedience training, veterinary health issues, sterilization (spaying and neutering) and general care. LRRNT is a publicly supported organization registered with the State of Texas and qualifies as a tax-free organization until section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code. Information on our organization is available at our website www.labrescuenorthtexas.org. Your may also email us at email@example.com or call and leave a message on our voicemail at (972) 480-5227.